Livestock Feed - Area Sales Manager
Remote role within Gloucestershire
Are you an experienced Feed Sales Representative looking to join a business that can offer you professional development opportunities and the chance to step up in to people management?
This highly respected and long standing business in known for doing the right thing by their farming customers. They are customer focused, solution driven and pride themselves on adding value to every farming business that they partner with. The company continues to invest in their people, through enhanced qualifications and ongoing training in animal health and ruminant nutrition. This exciting role is within an important trading area for the business, which has room for growth and expansion.
- Basic salary of £55,000, dependant on experience (negotiable for highly experienced candidates)
- Uncapped commission and bonuses.
- CPD opportunities.
- Progression opportunity to Regional Sales Manager (performance based).
- Company car.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Full technology package.
- You must have on feed sales experience.
- Ruminant nutrition is preferred.
- You must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- You will have a driven and determined approach to business development.
- You must be customer focused with a passion and empathy for the farming industry.
- You will have an organised approach to your work.
- You must hold a full UK driving license and be willing to travel within the agreed territory.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role or to find out more, contact: Jane Righton on 01618203510 or email your CV to email@example.com