Are you an experienced Marketing Manager who really likes to make a mark?
Do you want to be part of a business with multiple exciting new product launches planned?
This could be the role for you!
Our exclusive client, a leader in the Animal Health space, is seeking a Marketing Manager who will be instrumental in the continuing growth of the business.
Working from the offices in the Dublin area, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading the development and implementation of effective marketing strategies and tactical plans for the company product portfolio, to achieve targets through driving sales and market share and the building of the reputation of the company’s products.
- Developing and initiating new marketing approaches for the company including early adoption of digital marketing platforms and technologies.
- Developing and managing new marketing strategies for both existing and newly launched products
- Leading and coaching the marketing team to further develop their skills and reach their targets.
- Setting and monitoring performance KPIs to ensure optimised ROI of all marketing activities & campaigns
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance cover
What are the requirements?
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in both traditional and digital
- People management experience
- Fantastic communication skills
- proven experience in meeting goals and objectives
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional who enjoys working at both a strategic and operational level to join a business that heavily invests in all its employees.
For more information on this role contact Kay at +353 (0) 1524 1929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org