A unique opportunity is available to work for a worldwide pioneer in the agricultural industry.
This role offers you the chance to work with farmers and help them implement innovative equipment and technology on farms to help improve animal welfare and productivity.
As a primary point of contact for customers, you will assist them by providing technical guidance, offering training, and delivering product support through effective communication and interactions.
- Address and resolve customer and partner queries regarding products through various channels.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues using available tools.
- Log customer queries received via phone, email, or other communication methods.
- Collaborate with commercial and customer success teams on customer queries, support, and training.
- Explain technical problems to customers or colleagues in a friendly manner
- Experience with software and CRM.
- Proficiency in SQL, VBA, or Python is an advantage.
- Clean Driving Licence
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting experience with software and hardware products.
- Agricultural background or degree with a focus on Dairy farming is an advantage.
- €35-45K(depending on experience of the right candidate)
- Pension plan
- Technology Package
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
For more information, contact Kara Lynch at email@example.com or call (0)15241929