A fantastic opportunity awaits a Farming Software product owner to join a renowned company with a rich history in the Livestock management systems.
As a global leader, this business manufactures innovative products across the agriculture sector. This position will be hybrid based in Cork, but candidates from further afield with the right skills and qualifications are encouraged to apply. Success in this position demands developing product requirements to ensure efficient delivery, with a particular focus on grooming and prioritising backlog, developing user stories and acceptance criteria, planning releases, and reporting progress.
- A resourceful, resilient individual with a strong aptitude for problem-solving. Enthusiastic learner who thrives on challenges.
- Define and manage product backlogs, user stories, and acceptance criteria to meet product needs.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, including engineering, design, and marketing teams, ensuring effective communication and execution of product requirements.
- Lead regular sprint planning, backlog grooming, and release planning meetings.
- Utilize data and customer feedback to inform decisions and build evidence for successful new product developments.
- Maintain a key working relationship with product development teams, operations, and marketing teams.
- Provide necessary reports, such as weekly work in progress and monthly management reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software Development, or a related field.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills.
- Experience collaborating with remote, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with a track record of using data to drive decision-making.
- Fluent in oral and written English; proficiency in one or more additional languages is a plus.
- Up to €60k per year, depending on experience of the right candidate
- Pension plan
- Technology Package
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
For more information, contact Kara Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0)15241929