European Key Account Manager - Livestock Health
An award-winning business with an outstanding reputation at a global level.
Solution-focused, innovative and well-renowned for their pioneering products and services. They continuously add valuable and sustainable solutions to the agricultural industry as they expand their portfolio while making a positive difference worldwide. If you want to join a fun, passionate and driven team, then this company offers abundant growth opportunities.
If you are a proven Key Account Manager then this role offers the following:
- A fun and positive working environment with a supportive team culture.
- Networking and travel opportunities.
- A salary of up to £82,0000, DOE (this will differ if applying from Northern Europe)
- 20% bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous holiday with purchase scheme
- Health and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Pension and other retirement benefits
Within this strategic and important role, you will be responsible for the growth and management of the business's customers while providing product support and training where required. You will be an organised, customer-focused individual who can collaborate effectively with commercial and distribution teams. You will manage important Key Accounts for the business across the UK and Europe.
- Genomics knowledge and/or experience is important
- Proven Key Account management experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- An understanding of the agricultural industry
- Experience across the pig and poultry sector is preferred
- The ability and willingness to travel both with the UK and globally when required
For more information call Jane Righton on 01618203510, +3225882821 or email email@example.com