Nettex, a trading division of Rumenco, researches, develops and manufactures a range of innovative
solutions for animal nutrition and husbandry, which are supplied into both veterinary and
agricultural markets. Areas of expertise include: livestock, equestrian, poultry and domestic pets.
We are a successful and expanding company and currently have a vacancy for an experienced
Product Manager to manage and develop our successful range of products
The position will be based at our head office in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
• Work as part of the marketing team to deliver on overall company strategy.
• To be the product specialist and create clear strategies for brand and contract manufacture.
• Marketing planning and campaign implementation.
• Campaign performance monitoring and targeted development.
• Sales and market analysis including competitor knowledge.
• Budget responsibility for products in your portfolio.
• Work closely alongside sales to ensure key account delivery .
• New product development with sales and technical input.
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate marketing or animal science discipline
• 5+ years of work experience, ideally with a background in: Pet/Agriculture sector.
• Proven experience delivering successful projects.
• The ability to operate autonomously and also be a valued part of a team.
• Strong analytic ability to translate data into meaningful insights and actions.
• Ability to strategically prioritise product and business development opportunities.
• Strong partner communications for internal stakeholders and suppliers.
• Comfortable pitching brand plans to internal and external customer stakeholders.
• Ability to identify and evaluate brand building ideas.
• Outstanding project management skills.