Job Profile – Sales Director
Design and implement a cohesive go to market strategy across all the companies target markets, to continue to deliver rapid growth in a scalable and efficient manner, optimising sales and BOTF marketing channels and activities as appropriate for our B2B and B2C customers and local market conditions.
Ensure that Improve International retains its position as the global market leader and premium provider by:
- Designing and implementing sales strategy and structure to maximise efficiency and scalability of both inbound (largely B2C) and outbound (largely B2B) sales,
- Defining and implementing appropriate customer journeys for both B2B and B2C sales, focussing on automation where possible
- Building deep market & customer knowledge to inform marketing activities and provide input into the product development team,
- Identifying business opportunities, growing, and enhancing our presence in the market and building profitable relationships with key stakeholders,
- Continuing rapid growth of sales in current markets through increasing market share, as well as expansion of direct sales activities to new geographies,
- Define and oversee BOTF direct marketing strategy to accomplish the defined goals and growth ambitions of the company,
- Design and implement sales strategy and model, to be constantly reviewed, appropriate for a rapidly scaling business in this secto
- Building out key customer / account management capability and successfully integrating this with core sales and marketing functions,
- Rapidly increase business sales, identifying, and developing new opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company and its brands.
- Provide strategic leadership and implement appropriate strategies and go-to-market models to ensure the sales and business development teams deliver best in class performance.
- Increase sales effectiveness, efficiency and scalability through automation, e-commerce and clearly defined sales model.
- Utilise the market segmentation strategy and understand where each client sits in that strategy.
- Enhance business relationship with key clients including corporates, maximising the financial return, and ensuring profitability of bespoke deals. Tracking new markets and emerging trends, developing new strategic partnerships, and recommending new products and services.
- Building and growing relationships with stakeholders to accelerate the flow of new business opportunities to the organisation.
- Implement appropriate tracking, measurement and KPIs across sales, BD, and direct marketing so that there is clear visibility on performance.
- Build out Improve’s market knowledge and research to ensure the company is at the leading edge of market trends and aware of competitor’s activity.
- Identify partnership opportunities for the business with a view to expanding its reach and/or improving its processes.
- Work with the Director of Operations to develop projects ready for ‘Business as Usual’ (BAU) operational management to facilitate effective practice integration.
- To manage and develop business relationship with our current licensees, maximising the financial return. Explore new potential licensed operations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Direct or similar role in similar sales environment
- Proven experience of BOTF direct marketing management
- Proven track record of growing salesthrough rapidly growing market share
- Proven experience developing and executing sales models and marketing strategy
- Significant general management and P&L experience
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
- A self-starter comfortable with working remotely and with colleagues in a variety of international locations
- Self-motivated and autonomous with effective time management abilities
- Flexible and able to travel nationally and internationally as required
- Commercially minded with integrity
- Strong Leadership skills
Reports to: Chief Executive Oficer
- Global Sales Manager
- Business Development managers