Regional ManagerZone Director
Area National Sales Managers, Technical & Marketing Managers, Diagnos Manager, Regulatory Affairs CoordinatorKey Account Managers
To motivate and enable the commercial and technical staff, and to design and implement all business and sales activities, in order to achieve the sales and profit goals specified in the Local Business Plan and the Profit & Loss (P & L) accounts
- Undertake and develop any business strategy seeking budget and P & L compliance.
- Participate Cooperate with the in-lineyour direct reports to in outlineing the Local Business Plan.
- Design sales strategy to achieve the targets set out in the Local Business Plan.
- Carry out the allocated Sales Plan.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Get to know personally and relate to main Key Accounts.
- Propose new products for development and/or registration.
- Suggest the resources required in order to achieve the Local Business Plan.
- Lead, manage, motivate and supervise the sales team by following up your personal and professional achievements.
- Set challenging goals for the business team which are always an improvement on prior year’s indicators.
- Share responsibility with the Administration & Finance Manager in customer collections and inventory control.
- Identify personnel needs and participate in the selection, integration and training of the members of the business team.
- Follow up on the team’s performance, identifying individual areas for progress and implementing corrective measures.
- Conduct annual evaluation of the sales team.
- Contribute and implement ideas for improvement by appropriate communication channels.
- Implement Hipra’s policies in the subsidiary.
- Close follow up of the P&L ensuring its fulfilment at all levels.
- Close follow up on local pricing segmentation and its consequences in the margin.
- Monthly report of the activity specifying areas that require immediate action and suggesting different alternatives to the problem.
Studies: Veterinarian/ pharmaceutical or equivalent university degree. Desirable to have MBA.
Languages: Good command of English (written and spoken) and local language..
Work experience: 8-10 years experience at sales level in the Animal Health sector. Out of those, at least 3 years experience in managementing a sales team.
Abilities: Great sense of responsibility, to work in an autonomous way, used to heavy workload, to adapt to quickly changing and international environment.
Other skills: positive mindset, ability to motivate people. Used to work under pressure. Oriented to results. “Team-oriented”. Intercultural/international awareness is a plus.